A good plan with rugged support is the difference between success and failure.
Bachhuber Consulting Group provides a la carte and package consulting services to bring you from plan to farm to market. Whether just beginning your research, adding new food-grade capacity to your decades-old farm, or building a new industrial facility from scratch, our services are designed to reduce time, costs, and frustrations associated with starting and growing your business.
Our focus is on building a sustainable, robust, diversified insect industry to feed a growing population amidst dramatically changing climates, whether that means one-off consultations to answer a specific question or two or establishing years-long relationships to assist at each stage of scaling a client’s business.
Specific projects have included business planning, small to midscale facility design, viability assessments, and food-grade certification. Consulting projects typically include on-site and remote work.
Learn more about our flagship Food Grade Certification Program here.
Ready to grow? Contact us here!
- Initial Consultation
- Basics of Cricket Farming
- Business Planning Support
- Financing Strategies (Startup, Expansion, and Exit)
Design and Build
- Farm Building Architecture and Design
- Insect Rearing Systems Design
- Offsite and Onsite Building Support
- Technology Development & Testing
- New Farmer Training
- Hatching and Breeding Seminars
- Public Speaking/Informational Sessions
- Onsite Training
- Offsite Support
- Food Grade Certification
- Proprietary Quality Assurance Processes
- Organic Certification
- HACCP Planning
- Food Safety Testing
- Product Development Assistance
- Local Market Outreach and Promotion
- Media & Promotion Strategy
- Market Strategy
- Product Brokering
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Research
- Packaging & Branding Review
For Governments & Institutions
- Regulatory Support
- GMP/GAP Development & Harmonization
- Programmatic Support
- Ingredient Sourcing for Institutional Buyers